A white matt soft calendered PVC film designed for medium-term indoor or outdoor applications on difficult substrates. This monomeric material has a high-tack adhesive that means it can adhere to a wide range of challenging flat surfaces, including walls and even surfaces painted with latex. A valuable option for applications involving industrial equipment, waste containers, trivision panels and more.
Compatible with solvent based/eco-solvent & UV inkjet as well as latex inkjet wide-format printing.
Outdoor durability 4 years
SUITABLE FOR CARPETS
- White face colour White matt surface finish
It is strongly recommended to laminate the prints with pressure-sensitive protective films: LUV 3800 Series, LUV 7036
- High tack permanent opaque arcylic adhesive
- Coated Kraft liner 140 gsqm backprinted
- Suitable for medium term indoor use on difficult substrates soft calendered PVC film 100µ
- Compatible with solvent, eco-sol and UV inks
When used as floor graphic, WW300 requires an anti-slip laminate: LUV 6000 series, StreetLam