THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TERMS OF TRADE OF DECRASTRIP LIMITED.
Each time the customer orders goods the following Terms of Trade apply.
Customer Service About
- TERMS OF TRADE: Decrastrip Limited reserves the right to change the within terms of trade. Any such change will be circulated to all customers. Until that time, the within terms of trade, continue to apply to all sales amde by the Company.
- CREDIT TERMS: Payment for purchases must be made by the 20th of the month following delivery. Any invoice that is not paid by the 20th of the month following invoice date is deemed to be overdue. Supply on credit may be discontinued on overdue accounts. If settlement of the overdue amount is not made, the debt may be passed on to an appropriate collection agency. All collection costs including collection agency and actual solicitors’ costs will be added to the outstanding debt. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 1.5 % per month on any overdue portion of the account.
- CREDIT INFORMATION: “The Customer” authorises the Company to both seek, and to provide, credit information in relation to “The Customer” from time to time, to, or with, any third party.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS: The risk in all goods sold passes to “The Customer” upon delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the suitability of a purchased product for its intended use. Ownership of all goods sold remains with the Company until payment is made in full for those goods. The Company is authorised to enter “The Customer’s” premises and to reclaim any goods not been paid for by due date.
- VENDOR’S LIABILITY: The liability of the Vendor for any loss or, (including loss or damage caused by the negligence of the vendor or its servants or agents,) arising out of, or in connection with, the sale of the goods supplied, shall be limited to either replacement of the goods supplied, or at the option of the vendor, a refund of the purchase price. It is “The Customer’s” responsibility to ensure the suitability of a product purchased as being acceptable for its intended use. The Company cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for a specific purpose.
- PROMOTIONAL SALES: The promotional sales will apply only to the month for which the promotion has been advertised. Any carry over to the following month will be for goods not supplied during the promotional period so long as those goods had been ordered during the advertised month.
- WARRANTY: All goods are guaranteed to be of merchantable quality. All warranties unless otherwise stated herein are excluded.GOODS AND SERVICES TAX: All prices quoted by the Company exclude G.S.T. G.S.T. is added to each invoice and is payable concurrently with payment for the goods purchased.
RETURNED GOODS/CREDITS: Goods will be accepted for return and credit within 7 days following purchase, providing that the following conditions are satisfied.
- Prior arrangement has been made with the company for the return of goods.
- All goods returned to the Company for credit must include “The Customer’s” account name and the packing slip or invoice number provided with the returned goods.
- The goods are returned unused, re-saleable and/or in the same condition as the customer received them
- A handling charge of 10% may be applied to goods returned where the Company is not responsible for wrongful supply.
- Graphics self-adhesive vinyl of lengths less than 5 metres returned for credit will be credited at 50% of the total cost as invoiced. Lengths of vinyl less than 5 metres are deemed non-commercial and specialled to clear.
- An invoice for any specially purchased, or manufactured products, will not be accepted for return and credit.
- Damaged and short delivery: The customer must make a claim with SEVEN (7) calendar days of receipt of goods. The company will refuse claims made after that time.
- Other credit claims: All other credit claims must be made within FOURTEEN (14) days of receipt of goods. Documentary evidence in support of the claim must be supplied and the onus of proof is with the customer.
- These terms of trade shall prevail over and supersede any purchase terms set out by the customer at the time of any order, unless the Company has specifically agreed to those special purchase terms in writing